Search This Blog

Monday, July 27, 2026

Bird Photos [short]

 As I'm refocusing on this blog and my nature photography I will be doing bi-weekly posts here along with occasional short posts for special events or occurrences. On the off weeks, I will be adding more photographs to my Flickr feed. To help start things off, here are a few bird photographs from this year that I just uploaded. Check the feed for more. Enjoy, and be sure to return next week for the next installment from the Biggest Week In American Birding.


Pair of hooded mergansers on a local pond

Of course I include a great blue heron

Black skimmers returning to settle on the beach

If you want to keep up with future posting please either use the RSS subscription link to the right or send me your email address via the contact form at the bottom and I'll send out notifications of updates. I'll never share your email and updates are a few times a month.

No comments:

Post a Comment